- Great cooler for lengthy hunting or fishing trips
- Cooler has a taller design which allows for stackable layers of cold contents and extended ice retention for longer expeditions
- Can be used as a seat in the front center console of a boat.
- 59 cans (12 oz.)
An extreme example of how durable and insulated a cooler or ice chest can be. YETI Tundra Coolers are built to take the rugged abuse that comes with the way we work and play. Unlike ordinary coolers, which are essentially “disposable”, a YETI is made to last! Keeping things cold is what a cooler is all about. With thicker walls, more than twice the insulation and a full-frame gasket, YETI Coolers outperform the competition – it’s not even close.
“Everything about this cooler is superior from performance to appearance”
- One-piece, roto-molded construction is extremely durable just like a whitewater kayak
- YETI’s proprietary PermaFrost™ Insulation is pressure-injected, giving you exceptional thermal resistance for unmatched ice retention
- T-Rex™ Lid Latches, with patent-pending technology and molded-in keepers, keep your lid securely closed and are built to last
- The YETI ColdLock™ Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, locking out heat while sealing in cold
- NeverFail™ Hinge System includes a full-length, integrated hinge that is self-stopping and will not break
- FatWall™ Design features extra-thick walls designed to house added insulation for maximum ice retention
- BearFoot™ Non-Slip Feet, are made from non-marking rubber and help keep your cooler where you put it and up off of hot surfaces
- InterLock™ Lid System enables lid to interlock with the cooler body, creating an essential form-fitting barrier between your contents and outside elements
- AnchorPoint™ Tie-Down Slots are molded into cooler body for solid mounting
- DoubleHaul™ Handles, with textured grips and marine-grade nylon rope, make carrying a loaded cooler easier for two people
- Integrated LipGrip™ Handles make solo carrying easier, save valuable space, and won’t get in the way
- Vortex™ Drain System has a screw-in, gasketed drain plug that allows for easy draining while partially opened and guarantees leak-proof reliability
- BullDog™ Strap Guides allow for your cooler to be securely racheted down while being hauled or transported
- Constructed of food-grade material that is Dry Ice Compatible™ and UV-resistant
- Integrated padlock ports make it easy to bear-proof your YETI
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.